Join us as we explore the wonders of simple cookery. The purpose of this guidebook, as well as all of our cookbooks, is to demonstrate how simple cookery is.
The emphasis of this work is on ethnic cuisine. A comprehensive collection of easy yet distinctive ethnic dishes may be found in Ethnic Dinners. Even though the dishes are straightforward, you'll discover that the flavors are quite incredible.
Will you thus join us on our basic culinary adventure?
Here is a Preview of the Ethnic Recipes You Will Learn:
- Paneer (Traditional Cheese Curry)
- Maharashtrian Style Vegetables
- Desi Cabbage
- Bengali Style Salmon
- Onion Relish
- Asian Apple Chicken
- A Indian Style Salad
- Mediterranean Style Ramen Noodles
- Romaine and Walnut Ramen Salad
- Japanese Ramen
- Southwest Ramen
- College Lo-Mein
- Easy Egg Drop Soup
- Southern Ramen Soup
- Turkish Vanilla Cake
- Ajvar Chicken Stew
- Spicy Chicken Kabobs with Pomegranate
- Double Stuffed Eggplants
- Saffron Rice Kebab
- Hot Molasses Dip
- Tofu Dessert Salad
- Rice and Beans In Belize City
- Isabella's Secret Belize BBQ Sauce
- Belizean Belmopan Beach Pudding
- Central American Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- Much, much more!
Number of Pages
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
9.25 x 7.52 x 0.16 Inches