Pressure Sensor - Compatible with 2004 - 2006 Ford F-150 4.6L V8
- The Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor sends electronic signals to the engine control module that communicate the fuel rail internal pressure.
- The fuel rail is where intake air and fuel are blended prior to injection into the engine's cylinders.
- A vacuum-powered fuel pressure regulator valve at one end of the fuel rail ensures that the pressure remains constant relative to intake pressure (usually 35-50 psi).
- The fuel injector valves remain closed until the Engine Control Module commands them to inject fuel into the cylinders.
- The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
Compatible With or Fits:
- 2004 - 2006 Ford F-150 4.6L V8
Fits Years: 2004 2005 2006