Antihistamine loratadine lowers the body's natural chemical histamine levels. Runny nose, watery eyes, and sneezing are histamine-related symptoms. Sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose are among the allergy symptoms that loratadine is used to treat. People with persistent skin reactions can also use it to treat their hives and itching.
- Silarx Children's Loratadine Oral Solution Allergy Antihistamine Non-Drowsy 120 ml 4 oz 1 Pack.
- Loratadine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body.
- Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- Loratadine is used to treat the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- It is also used to treat skin hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions. Do not crush, chew, or break the regular loratadine tablet
- Swallow the pill whole. Measure liquid medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon.