Hygi wash plus the intimate cleansing bar... For her/pour elle, it eliminates odor-causing bacteria from the external vaginal area without irritation. This all-natural, safe, and gentle formula prevents dryness and replenishes natural moisture balance for a cleaner feeling and, of course, a more pleasurable sexual experience.
Uses: This feminine all-natural intimate cleansing bar removes odor-causing bacteria from the external vaginal area without causing irritation, resulting in a clean, hygienic feeling. INGREDIENTS ACTIVE: 1 percent Tea Tree Oil Purpose Antibacterial and antifungal properties
Why Choose It:
✵ Used for women's hygiene purposes
✵ Have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal property
✵ All natural, gentle formula for a hygienic feel
✵ For her/ pour Elle, eliminates odor-causing bacteria, without irritation, from the external viginal area.
✵ Don't use it internally
Hygi Wash Feminine Cleansing Soap
The benefits of Hygi Wash Feminine Cleansing Soap:
- It is an Expert Intimate Hygiene wash for women, that maintains the pH level of your intimate area at 3.5.
- Helps Prevent unpleasant odour, itching and irritation in the intimate area.
- Its liquid intimate wash for women is enriched with Tea tree oil which contains an abundance of nutrients
- It is an intimate hygiene wash that can be used daily, during periods, pregnancy, and post-working out.
- The best defence against any vaginal discomfort is prevention.
- Protect your intimate area with daily use of a liquid intimate wash for women
- With a pH of 3.5, it restores the pH balance in the intimate area and helps prevent irritation, itching, and dryness.
- The intimate area has a natural protective layer which is acidic in nature, to help prevent infection.
- This layer is maintained when good bacteria called lactobacilli produce Lactic acid, which maintains the acidic environment at a pH value of 3.5 to 4.5.
- This promotes the growth of lactobacilli, inhibiting the presence of harmful bacteria and preventing infection.
- A healthy vaginal flora requires a pH of 3.5 – 4.5. an intimate wash for women has lactic acid which restores vaginal pH balance whereas Most soaps have a pH value of 8 & above.
- The daily use of soap to cleanse the vaginal area may upset the ideal pH balance of the intimate area.
Ingredients in Hygi Wash Feminine Cleansing Soap
Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Menthol Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue #1, Plus Tea Tree Oil.
How To Use Hygi Wash Feminine Cleansing Soap
- Use every time you take a bath or shower
- Lather and apply to intimate area only
- Rinse well after washing
- For best results use along with Feminine Intimate wash
FAQ on Hygi Wash Feminine Cleansing Soap
Question: What is the cost of Hygi Wash Cleansing Soap?
Answer: $15.66. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Hygi Wash Cleansing Soap?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Hygi Wash reviews visit our review section
Question: What is tea tree oil good for?
Answer: Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial.
Question: Is it for men as well?
Question: Is it for only moms/ pregnant women?
Question: Is it for moms only??