Slide into the fun with the Chutes and Ladders board game! Kids can have so much fun trying to get to the top of the game board without slip-sliding down. They spin the spinner and move along the numbered squares on the gameboard, trying to reach the 100 square first. The ladders can help players get there faster but they need to watch out for the chutes that can sweep them further away from the win. No reading is required to play this board game and it can give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers. It's a fun indoor game, and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 3 and up.
- CLASSIC GAME OF UPS AND DOWNS: Up, up, up…then down, down, down! Climb the ladders but watch out for the chutes! The Chutes and Ladders board game is a fun and easy game for kids ages 3+
- FUN KIDS BOARD GAME: This Chutes and Ladders game features a larger gameboard than the previous editions, and larger pawn movers sized right for little hands
- BRING BACK MEMORIES: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce your kids and grandkids to this fun preschool game
- NO READING REQUIRED GAME: This game can be a good choice for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. The numbers on the gameboard give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers
- GIFT FOR PRESCHOOLERS: The Chutes and Ladders game is a fun thing for kids to do while staying at home. It makes a great birthday gift or holiday gift for boys and girls ages 3 and up