Caro Bright Cream deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin while working to even out skin tone, improving clarity and radiance. Promotes softer and smoother skin. Directions: Apply a thin layer of Caro Bright Cream to discolored areas on dry, cleansed skin preferably at night. Follow up with minimum SPF 30 sun protection daily during and after treatment in order to prevent further skin discoloration.
- Caro Bright Boost Gel Moisturizing Face Cream complements surface skin cell renewal for skin that's instantly brighter and wide-awake. It restores brightness and kick-starts tired, dull skin.
- The antioxidant formula is powered by brightening, AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), PHA (Polyhydroxy Acid), and Mandelic Acid for instantly brighter, wide-awake skin. It works by resurfacing, brightening, and smoothing.
- The lightweight, prestige-inspired gel cream is a gentle, lightly fragranced formula that gives a powerful boost to skin hydration, brightening, and resurfacing. Starts to visibly even skin tone, texture, and fine lines in one week.
- Our best cream resurfaces skin 10x faster than untreated skin; visibly fades dark spots, evens tone, reduces redness and hyperpigmentation. The dermatologist-tested formula is clinically proven to work on all skin types.
- Caro Bright a building block of hyaluronic acid, provides a boost of hydration to help plump and firm skin. Gently exfoliates to boost surface cell turnover by 10x. This gentle formula is also oil-free, alcohol-free, and non-comedogenic.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Skin Care Concern
Diabetic Skin Wrinkles Aging
Apply to dark brown spots on dry cleansed skin, preferably at night. Follow up with SPF 50 Sunscreen daily during and after treatment in order to prevent further skin discoloration. Do not exfoliate more than 2-3 times a week.
WARNING - California Proposition 65
“⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”
1.9% Hydroquinone, Vitamin C