Delicious & Easy Gravy
Campbell's makes great-tasting gravy for your culinary needs. Whether you're cooking a weeknight dinner or finishing your holiday spread, Campbell's Gravy makes it easy to enhance all of your meals by adding savory flavor to all of your favorite dishes.
Try all of Campbell's gravies:
- Beef Gravy
- Au Jus Gravy
- Turkey Gravy
- Mushroom Gravy
- Golden Pork Gravy
- Brown Gravy with Onions
- Chicken Gravy
- Country Style Sausage Gravy
Try Some of Our Favorite Recipes!
Easy Pot Roast with Campbell’s Brown Gravy
- 3 lb boneless beef chuck roast or boneless beef bottom round roast
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cans Campbell’s Brown Gravy with Onions
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1 lb baby cut carrots
- 1.75 lbs (about 4 medium) potatoes unpeeled, cut in quarters
- Season beef. Heat oil in a 6-qt saucepot over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned on all sides. Stir the gravy and bbq sauce, if desired, in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add the carrots and the potatoes, if desired, to the saucepot. Cover and cook for 1 hour or until the beef is fork-tender. Season to taste. Slice the beef and serve with the gravy mixture.
Chicken-Fried Steak with Campbell's Sausage Gravy
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk & 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 lbs cube steak
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Campbell’s Sausage Gravy
- Place the flour into a shallow dish. Beat 1/4 cup milk and whisk eggs in another dish. Season the beef. Coat beef with the flour, dip beef into the egg mixture, then coat with flour again. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef in batches and cook for 8 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the beef from the skillet, cover, keep warm.
- Add the gravy and remaining milk to the skillet and heat to a boil, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Serve the gravy mixture with the beef.
Baked Pork Chops With Campbell's Turkey Gravy
- 1 egg, beaten & 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (about 6 chops)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 1 can Campbell’s Turkey Gravy
- Beat the egg and water in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Coat the pork with the flour. Dip the pork into the egg mixture. Coat with the stuffing. Place the pork onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the pork.
Gravy Made With Quality Ingredients and No Added Preservatives
Versatile and pantry-friendly, Campbell's Gravy is your secret ingredient in the kitchen. Made with quality ingredients and no added preservatives, try our delicious gravy as an easy, time-saving shortcut in your favorite recipes.
About this item
- Flavorful turkey gravy perfect for complementing your favorite dishes
- Each 10.5 oz. can contains about 5 servings
- Made with real stock
- Simply use to complete dishes like mashed potatoes or check the can for our Baked Pork Chops recipe!
- Add the finishing touch to your everyday or holiday meals