Your tires rotate thanks to the bearing in your wheel hub or brake drum.
With the ABN Wheel Bearing Press Automotive Grease Bearing Tool Kit 1-Pack, you can keep your car and truck running smoothly.
While working on your car's bearing, this wheel bearing grease packing tool keeps your hands and work surface free of grease.
Using your bulk grease or grease gun, fill the wheel bearing grease press (not included).
When not in use, the lower compartment and blue covering lid will protect your new grease from impurities.
Place your automobile bearing onto the grease gun wheel bearing packer and use the white attachment to gently press down to press out the old grease and press in the fresh grease.
a vehicle's wheel bearing tool
- [Press Without Mess]: Force out old grease and press in new grease with the ABN Wheel Bearing Packer 1-Pack; Save time and energy cleaning up grease from your workbench by using this bearing grease packer tool
- [Easy to Use]: Refill the wheel bearing grease packer with bulk grease or grease gun (not included); Place car bearing into wheel bearing packer; Press down on white handle until old grease pushes out, filling your bearing with new grease; Use blue cap to protect new grease from contaminants while not in use
- [For Your Bearings]: Car bearings help tires rotate when you drive; You can locate your car’s bearings in the wheel hub on disc-brake wheels, or inside the brake drum on drum-brake wheels; Bearing repack tool is designed for bearings up to 3 1/2-inch (8.8cm) in outer diameter
- [Quality You Can Trust]: Bearing grease packer tool is designed for your garage and workshop; Bearing repack tool handy bearing packer is constructed of durable plastic for your car bearings and new grease; No need to worry about messy grease cleanup after use
- [Perfect Size]: Grease bearing packing tool measures 5 inches (12cm) tall, 4 inches (10cm) in diameter; Bearing press weighs just under 1 pound (0.4kg); Hand bearing packer allows you to remove old grease and add new grease without strain or stress