CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Vaccine Updates

Our Communities

Posted on March 09, 2022

Coronavirus is a common challenge the entire world is facing right now. At this point, specialists from around the world are working to achieve a single goal. They are putting all their efforts and assets into the cause.

However, the vaccine is still not here. Therefore you need to take all the WHO recommended precautions. Nevertheless, doctors are finding a few techniques that are helping in curing the virus. In this article, I will try to give you all the recent updates about the virus.

Number of Cases

In only seven months, the virus has affected around 11 million people from around the world. A vast majority of people have recovered from the virus. The exact number of survivors is 5.83 million, and 524k people passed away fighting with the virus.

Currently, the United States and Brazil have the most number of corona patients. The United States has 2.8 million reported cases in which 865k recovered from the virus, and 132k died. On the other hand, Brazil has 1.54 million reported cases, in which 916k People have recovered from it, and 63,254 people lost their fight against the virus.

CoronaVirus Latest News

All countries are fighting the virus in different and unique ways. Some country leaders are changing their tune about how to cope with this virus. President Trump has recently stated that people need to learn to live along with the virus. With no vaccine in sight at the moment this is how the populace is being told  to deal with the virus.

However, seeing the exponential growth in coronavirus patients, the US government plans to ban the Fourth of July parties. They are actively issuing warnings against people who are planning to have parties in these challenging times. The Government is asking the people to “skip the parties.”

If you are planning to party on the 4th of July, take note that ICUs around the country are at 91% capacity and the chances of you getting a ventilator in the time of need are only  9% by the time of the 4th of July, the 9% mark might decrease even more.

Testing of the Virus

Currently, the United States is conducting the most considerable amount of COVID-19 testing worldwide. Nevertheless, now there are two kinds of tests happening around the world. One is for testing the virus, and the other one is to test the antibodies.

The virus test is a basic COVID-19 virus test. On the other hand, the Antibody test checks if you ever had the virus or not. Still, the test will show accurate results only if your body has made the antibodies for the virus. It means this test will show decent results after 1-3 weeks of recovering the virus.

Treatment for COVID-19

The researchers and scientists from all fields of science are trying to create a vaccine for the COVID-19. Still today there have been no successful results. Nevertheless, a few vaccines for other illnesses are showing promising results in combating the viruses. However, that varies from case to case.

On the other hand, smaller countries are finding a few home remedies effective against the coronavirus symptoms. Many Asian countries are using herbal drinks to fight the virus. Some are using various Vitamin C drinks to fight against the virus, as Vitamin C is useful in making your immune system stronger.

Precautions to Take

By now, I am sure you know what precautions to take to save yourself against the virus. Still,  if you have the virus or have all the COVID-19 symptoms, you need to take the following precautions. 

  • First off, self-quarantine in a room (preferably one with a Toilet.)
  • Separate your cutlery. (a plate, mug, spoon, fork, bottle, slipper, clothes, and all essentials)
  • Take immunity-boosting supplements.
  • Keep track of your symptoms. In case your symptoms are worsening, contact your local medical care.
  • Avoid contact with people. Only use digital means to contact others.
  • Do not panic.
  • Get a lot of rest and hydrate yourself more than usual.
  • Take regular medicine you would take to cure the symptoms.
  • When you plan to take help from a professional medical team, tell them that you think you have COVID-19, so they come prepared.
  • Wear a facemask at all times.
  • Keep your medical provider in contact. Keep updating them about your health.
  • If you have another medical issue, you should contact your existing doctor before contacting a COVID-19 medical team. 
  • Keep strict track of all the medicine your doctor recommends to you.
  • Keep your surroundings cleaner than usual.
  • Wash your hands and face more.
  • Disinfect the things you touch.
  • Keep a sanitizer or a disinfectant in reach at all times.
  • Do not share things that you use.
  • Maintain a safe distance with everybody.
  • In-take a healthy diet

COVID-19 Symptoms

It is surprising how people are still confusing the common cold with COVID-19. Take note that COVID-19 has a few symptoms that show in a week. The sufferer first feels a slight itch in their throat. Later, the itch starts growing and you start feeling slight pressure around your throat. At this point, you should start checking your temperature.

If you start catching a fever, you need to start taking precautions. Later, your body will start feeling fatigued, and breathing will become difficult.


If you are dealing with all the symptoms, I must tell you that you do not need to worry. Most people successfully overcome the virus with simple precautions and medicines. COVID’s death to recovery ratio is astronomical.

Since the cases are increasing exponentially, medical facilities are discouraging people from coming in for treating minute symptoms. For this reason, people can cure initial symptoms at home with specialized medical help. However, any minute you think your symptoms are worsening, you need to immediately contact your nearest medical facility. Subscribe to StoresGo newsletter for regular updates.